Sellpy is one of Sweden’s fastest growing startups and have already helped thousands of people to sell the things they don’t use anymore. We want to revolutionize the way we sell used goods and make it as easy to sell things as it is to buy them.
We are looking for a creative and energetic Community Manager to join our team to help accelerate Sellpy's growth
- Craft high-quality content: Design and author content that will attract new potential customers and community members
- Engage with the Sellpy community: Distribute both original and curated content via relevant platforms (Blog, Social Media, Email, PR, etc)
- Initiate relevant collaborations: Identify and attract influencers who can act as promoters and ambassadors for Sellpy
- Track and monitor effectiveness: Analyze campaign results and continuously A/B-test to achieve desired results
- Strategize and implement new ideas: Develop marketing strategies to further connect with customers and community members both online and offline.
- Do whatever it takes to help Sellpy continue growing: You must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Very strong writing capabilities and excited about interacting via social media.
- Ability to deliver pixel-perfect design assets in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (or similar).
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong implementation ability.
- Prior experience in online marketing is preferred, but not required.
- Passionate about fashion, second-hand and sustainability.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
Some links with info about the company:
if you are interested or have any questions, please drop us a line at email@example.com